PRIVATE POLICY AGREEMENT
we hereby provide you with information that we process your personal information. We only collect and process personal data to the extent necessary to provide you with quality services. In their processing, we observe the standards of their protection in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR ). Below are important information that may be important to you.
1. The manager of your personal data is ULTIMATE-GEMS s.r.o. with registered office at Havlíčkova 77, 267 01 Králův Dvůr, company ID: 24314820, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, file number C 195955. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We process in particular the following personal data: name, surname, email, telephone, visit date of the facility
3. We process your data because of: your consent, direct email marketing and our legitimate interests (reservations in our establishment)
4. We process all personal data in order to: fulfill legal obligations, fulfill your contracts, develop business relationships and business activities, ie offer our services and goods, including in marketing.
5. If you have given us explicit consent to processing, you may revoke it at any time by electronic means, at email@example.com.
6. Our legitimate interests in the processing of personal data are, in particular, the following: the development of business activities linked to the provision of our services and goods.
7. Other entities (processors) who are our contractual partners and are involved in our business activities have access to your personal data. These entities also guarantee GDPR protection standards. These are primarily IT service providers and accounting company.
8. We process the personal data in accordance with legal regulations for a necessarily long period of time - usually for 3 years from the end of the last contractual relationship.
9. It is your right to contact us at any time with any inquiry regarding our personal data processed. You can also request a deletion or edit of data. You also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your person's personal data. We can also transfer the data you process to another data administrator.
Last updated May 24, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, ULTIMATE-GEMS s.r.o.) are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Online Properties. This is described in more detail below.
The specific types of first party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit):
Analytics and customization cookies:
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
■ Who serves these cookies:
• Cookie provider: Google Analytics
Website URL: www.google.com/analytics/
■ How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading " How can I control cookies? ".
What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called "tracking pixels" or "clear gifs"). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our Websites. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Websites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Websites from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance, and to measure the success of e-mail marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the cookie table above.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Where can I get further information?
Králův Dvůr 267 01